Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Sweet Sixteen Fatima!

Ok, so yesterday was Fatima's, my BFF, sweet sixteen party =) Me and Maryam arrived at 4 PM and helped her choose what to wear and stuff. A lot of girls from school showed up. All in all, we all were about 26 girls, which was a lot considering this is the first party Fatima throws at her house. It was really fun. Well, at first everyone was kindof shy and all, but then we all got into the party spirit, y'know goofing around, making silly dances and stuff. Maryam did her robot dance (which I'm dying to learn, btw). It was all good, though. I didn't dance (not because I didn't want to, it's just that I don't KNOW how). But I enjoyed just sitting back and laughing at whoever's dancing and gossiping. Ahh yes gossiping! What's a girl's party without gossip? haha.
At 9:30 PM most of the girls were gone. We were only six girls left (including birthday girl, Fatima). So this meant that it was time for the AFTERPARTY! Woohooo! I love afterparties :) There so much fun! So we had the place all ours and we just pretened to be rockstars and sang rock songs really loud haha. Then we made a deal to perform a song toegether in the school concert. Hahahaha ever heard of the saying "Never make promises when you're happy" guys? Yeah, that didn't work with us hahaha. It was really fun :D Fatima got a lotta gifts including a Pink PlayStation 2 (or was it 3?) and a Nintendo DS, a lot of perfume sets, a lot of cute tops, accesories, make up sets, nail polish, and many more. Oh and she liked the video me and Maryam made her! We've been working on a birthday video for over a month now. We got all the our mates from school to tell her a birthday message. It was so cute, she almost cried <3
Oh and I really appreciate all your comments guys :D Thanks!
Shaikha x

2 comments:

Lydia Chian said...

That's cool. I wish that my parents will let me do this kind of things more often. I hardly get such chances here since we have school and tuitions all at the wrong time and all that. Humme!

Lydia Chian said...

Heyz, update girl! Your blog is interesting!