Monday, June 8, 2009

leave out all the rest

omg omg omg!!
i just locked my phone! and i dont know whats my PUK code :/
i feel so stupid right now.
im sorry martyyyyyy :( :( :(
but my aunt is going to take it to the telecommunication service and get the code! love you auntie! you're a lifesavor!!!!!!


i can't stop panicing!!!
survey to kill time and to stop thinking about marty...

What was the last thing you spent money on?
a pack of Hello Kitty socks.

When is the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?
Can't remember hehe.

What is on your mind?
Worried about Marty!!

Are you counting down for anything?
SUMMERRRRR!!

If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?
Spain =)

Does your hair have layers?
yes :]

Are your nails done?
No lol.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Maryaminho

Do you call it fall or autumn?
Falltumn? :D

What is something you are not looking forward to?
Exams :

Are you feeling guilty about anything right now?
Yes, i'm sorry Marty! I was just trying to get you a PIN code so you'd be more secure! HONEST!!

Who/what is the last thing you kicked?
I don't remember.

What was the last thing put in your mouth?
I was chewing my glow in the dark bracelet ROFL!

When is the last time you had fast food?
On Saturday! Johney Rockets ftw! =]

Who are you currently frustrated with?
At myself for locking Marty :(

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
No.

Are you texting anyone?
*cries*... dont remind me :(

Are you excited for winter?
Dude. I wan't the summer vacation.

Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
Yes, my friends, but we were just goofing off.

What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
A Spanish dictionary.

Are you disappointed about anything?
Yes, I never knew I was this stupid :

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
Naah, I'm fully aware that I'm famous so...

Are you any different now than you were a year ago?
Yes, more open-minded now :)

Where are you?
In my house, silly.

Can you honestly say you are ok right now?
NOOO!! MARTYYY!!!!!11!!!!234!!!

Do you know all of your siblings?
-___-

Could you go out looking like you do now?
No freakin' way! =P

4 comments:

Lydia Chian said...

Hi Shaikha!
Relink me please? Thanks. Here's the link:

http://deldraug-dugaur.blogspot.com/

Thanks very much! Have fun!!!

Lydia Chian said...

Hi, Shaikha, update please? Thanks. ;)

Lydia Chian said...

UpDaTe! Pleasee! I miss you loads Shaikha! *sobs sobs*

Lydia Chian said...

:)