Friday, May 22, 2009

change will come

Today i was having this funny conversation with my 6-year-old cousin, Shamma. (I think she's six, im not sure haha) and i thought i'd share it, since it made me laugh.

Me: Shamma, you have 3 sisters. Don't you ever get bored or feel like you're stuck with them? Don't you want a brother? I mean you're all girls!

Shamma: No. I don't want a brother.

Me: Then what do you want?

Shamma: I want another four sisters to be added to the family!

Me: WHAT? FOUR MORE? BUT THEN YOU'LL BE EIGHT KIDSSSS!! THATS A LOT!

Shamma: Yes it would. But i want four sisters.

Me: Why?

Shamma: So i can beat them up.

Me: *laughs like a mad scientist* BEAT THEM UP? WHYYYYY???

Shamma: Beacause.

Me: *still laughing* God Shamma you're evil.

Shamma: *laughs* yeah i like beating people up. it makes me happy.

THE END.

Hahaha hope it makes you smile :)
But then again, it is quite silly. idk, i laugh at the silliest of stuff so...

4 comments:

Yana said...

Haha I think that was funny! :D And silly.

Lydia Chian said...

Hahaha! Yeah, I was thinking about the same too. :P

Stephy said...

That a girl! go get em! =P

Stephy said...

ya know i never praised you for the whole Robotic salads title =P


lol in a strange way, i can't believe my randomness caught on to you. lol